The Valve Manufacturers Association of America celebrates its 75th Anniversary this year! We're proud of our association's long and rich history, and have developed this special section to share a variety of information from the origin of valves to the formation of VMA, from industry milestones over the past 75 years to articles, interviews, photos and video. Our intent is to capture and share the many reasons we're proud to be the voice of the U.S. and Canadian flow control industry and represent many of the world's finest valve, actuator and control manufacturers!
Here you'll find:
- The anniversary press room: news releases, facts about VMA, story ideas and more
- A timeline depicting the rich history of valves and VMA
- A series of articles on The History of Valves, written by industry historian Greg Johnson
- Interviews with industry icons who have played a key role in the development of VMA and have contributed to the success of the industry
- A gallery of images from times past showing some of the first valve production facilities, patent drawings of products, advertisements from "way back when" and more
- A video of interviews with VMA members, discussing their experiences with VMA and why valve users should consider turning first to U.S. and Canadian for high-quality products [coming soon]