Valve Industry Buyers Guide
Print Page   |   Your Cart   |   Sign In   |   Register
Community Search
News & Press: Headlines

KITZ Purchases Indian Valve Manufacturer

Tuesday, January 21, 2014  
Share |
KITZ Corporation has entered into a share purchase agreement to acquire a 99% share of Micro Pneumatics Private Limited in India. The remaining 1% will also be purchased by KITZ Corporation. The deal is expected to close by the end of February. More...

more Calendar

6/6/2018 » 6/8/2018
2018 Valve Repair Meeting - ATTENDEE REGISTRATION

2018 Valve Repair Meeting - EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION

Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal