As an attendee at VMA’s 2013 Market Outlook Workshop, held Aug. 8-9, 2013 in San Diego, we are pleased to provide you with downloadable PDFs of the presentations.
- Session 1: Water/Wastewater. Tom Decker (email@example.com), VP and Mid-Atlantic Area Manager, Brown and Caldwell
- Session 2: Power Outlook. Kevin Geraghty (firstname.lastname@example.org), VP, Energy Supply, NV Energy
- Session 3: Oil Sands. Gobind Khiani, Director, Piping Systems and Materials Engineering, Fluor Canada Ltd.
- Session 5: Institutional Construction Outlook and Key Trends. Harvey M. Bernstein, VP, Industry Insights and Alliances, McGraw Hill Construction
- Session 6: Outlook for the Oil & Gas Industry. John Spears (email@example.com), President, Spears and Associates
- Session 7: Make Your Move 2013-2014. Alan Beaulieu (firstname.lastname@example.org), Institute for Trend Research
- Session 8: The Changing Energy Market. Mark Peters (email@example.com), Group Publisher, Oil & Gas Financial Journal
- Session 9: State of the Global Petrochemical Industry: Global Renaissance - Challenges & Opportunities. Mark Eramo (firstname.lastname@example.org), VP, IHS Insight
- Session 10: Shale Resources Are Changing the Vision of Our Energy Future. Richard Ranger, Senior Policy Advisor, American Petroleum Institute
- Session 11: The Changing Face of Distribution. Greg Peterson, VP Valve Sales, MRC Inc.
NOTE: Due to Robert W. Baird and Company's policy, we are unable to post the The Wall St. Perspective (Session 4), presented by Michael Halloran.