As an attendee at VMA’s 2013 Valve Industry Leadership Forum, held Jan. 18-19 at The Adolphus in Dallas, we are pleased to provide you with downloadable PDFs of the presentations.
- Fugitive Emissions and Type Testing of Valves, Steve Butler; Valve, Piping, & Gasket Engineer, Shell Global Solutions Inc.
- API 622 – API 624 Standards, Rich Davis; Manager Business Development Western Hemisphere & China, Flexitallic L.P. presented by Steve Butler; Valve, Piping, & Gasket Engineer, Shell Global Solutions Inc.
- Recent Developments in Asbestos Litigation, Richard O. Faulk; Chair, Litigation Department, Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP
- Midstream Opportunities and the Big Changes in Oil & Gas, Paul Hart; Editor, Midstream Business
- A Wall Street Perspective for the Valve Manufacturers Association, John R. Moore CFA; Senior Vice President & Senior Research Analyst, CL King & Associates
- Saudi Aramco: Overview & Interaction with the Valve Industry, Rajan Hingoraney; Valve Specialist Aramco Services Company
- Washington Update: The 2012 Elections and What to Expect in 2013, Dana S. Wood; Director, Government Relations, Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
Please note these intended for limited, internal distribution only. Contact the presenter regarding further permissions/usage.