As an attendee at VMA’s 2012 Market Outlook Workshop, held Aug. 9-10, 2011 in Chicago, we are pleased to provide you with downloadable PDFs of the presentations.
- Session 1: Water/Wastewater: Don't Think Twice, it's Alright. Tom Decker (email@example.com), VP, Brown and Caldwell
- Session 2: Power Outlook. Kevin Geraghty (firstname.lastname@example.org), VP, Power Generation, NV Energy
- Session 3: A Roadmap to Brazil’s Infrastructure Build-Out: Pragmatism or Economic Nationalism? Christopher Garman (email@example.com), Director, Latin America, Eurasia Group
- Session 5: Perspectives on the Nuclear Market. Michael Higgins (firstname.lastname@example.org), Director Corporate Strategy, AREVA Inc.
- Session 6: Oil and Gas Market Update. John Spears (email@example.com), President, Spears and Associates
- Session 7: State of the Global Petrochemical Industry: A Perspective on the Future, Mark Eramo (firstname.lastname@example.org), VP, IHS Insight
- Session 8: The Changing Hydrocarbon Processing Industry – The "Golden Age” of Gas! Mark Peters (email@example.com), Group Publisher, Offshore Magazine
- Session 9: Make Your Move. Alan Beaulieu (firstname.lastname@example.org), Institute for Trend Research
- Session 10: Hydraulic Fracturing: Federal and State Regulatory Initiatives. Stuart Kemp (email@example.com), Asst General Counsel, Halliburton Energy Services, Inc.
- Session 11: Continued Pain: Our Macroeconomy. Mark Witte (firstname.lastname@example.org), Director of Undergraduate Studies in Economics, Northwestern University
- Session 12: Managing Workforce Generational Differences. Steve Jacobs (email@example.com), Senior Manager, Ernst & Young
Note: Due to Robert W. Baird and Company's policy, we are unable to post the The Wall St. Perspective (Session 4), presented by Michael Halloran.