We are pleased to provide downloadable PDFs of the presentations given at VMA's 2010 Market Outlook Workshop, held Aug. 12-13, 2010 in San Francisco.
- Water/Wastewater: Tom Decker, Marketing & Management Consultant
- Pulp and Paper: Michael Armstrong, Vice President, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Wall Street Perspective: Michael Halloran, Vice President and Senior Analyst, Robert W. Baird and Company
- Brazil: Jerry Owen, Owner/President, Intrix Americas LLC
- Nuclear: Keith Porter, Director-New Construction, Curtiss Wright Flow Control
- Nuclear: Tom Harrison, Chief Editor, Platts Nuclear Publications (scheduled to speak, so we received Harrison's presentation, but he was unable to attend)
- Petrochemical: Mark Eramo, Executive Vice President - Marketing Advisory Services, CMAI
- Mining: Steve Ralbovsky, U.S. and Global Maining Tax Leader, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Economy - domestic: Alan Beaulieu, President, Institute for Trend Research
- Economy - international: Gary Schlossberg, Senior Economist, Wells Capital Management
- Oil & Gas: John Spears, President, Spears and Associates
- Hydrocarbon Processing: Mark Peters, Vice President/Group Publisher, PennWell Corporation
- Power Industry Future: Dr. Branko Terzic, Regulatory Policy Leader, Energy & Resources, Deloitte Services LP
Please note these intended for limited, internal distribution only. Contact the presenter regarding further permissions/usage.