2017 TECHNICAL SEMINAR INFORMATION
A LITTLE ABOUT NASHVILLE
Nashville, often referred to as "Music City USA" is always alive with the sounds of music ranging from jazz, to country coming out of every corner of downtown. Just a few short steps from the hotel you will be in walking distance of music venues, museums, and other historical and cultural attractions. Take in a show at the Grand Ole Opry or tour the Country Music Hall of Fame.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT HOURS
Starting in 2017, VMA will be providing attendees a certificate for twelve (12) Professional Development Hours for attending the Technical Seminar. Certificates will be given to attendees at the conclusion of the program on March 3rd.
Early bird registration fees of $595 for the first registrant, and $495 for additional registrants from the same company will be in effect until January 27, 2017. After that date registration fees are $645 for the first registrant and $545 for any additional registrants. Your registration fee covers the two day seminar, speaker handouts, and all food functions to include continental breakfasts, breaks, lunch and Welcome Reception as well as access to the exhibit area. Registration is open to all VMA/VRC members and industry non-members. Last day to register for seminar online is February 24th
A tour of the Corvette Assembly Plant and Museum on March 1st is not included in your registration but can be purchased separately for $75.
REGISTERING ADDITIONAL ATTENDEES
Multiple attendees can be registered at the discounted rate of $495 until January 27th and $545 thereafter. There is no limit to the additional attendees that can be registered, however you must have someone from your company registered at the full registration fee. Additional attendee registration fee includes the two day seminar, a copy of the speaker handouts, and all food functions including continental breakfast, breaks, lunch and Welcome Reception. as well as access to exhibits. A tour of the Corvette Assembly Plant and Museum on March 1st is not included in the additional attendee registration but can be purchased separately for $75.
CORVETTE ASSEMBLY PLANT AND MUSEUM TOUR - MARCH 1ST
VMA has secured a private tour for attendees of the 2017 Technical Seminar. However, because of logistical concerns and transportation considerations, tour participation is limited to the first fifty (50) participants. Watch the fascinating assembly process of America's favorite sports car, the Chevrolet Corvette. Witness an engineering marvel as the chassis and body come together in "marriage" and brand new Corvettes roll off the assembly line. Once the tour is complete, attendees will then get back on the bus for a short drive to the Corvette Museum where we will have lunch.
If you wish to attend the Corvette Assembly Plant and Museum tour, please purchase a ticket when you register.
Unfortunately, the block of rooms VMA arranged for the Technical Seminar at discounted rate of $259 at the Hilton Nashville Downtown is sold out. However, there are many choices for hotels in the Nashville area. For a map showing additional hotel choice both in downtown Nashville and closer to Vanderbilt University CLICK HERE. VMA does not have any pre-arranged rates at any other hotels.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY
· Cancellations received up to 30 days in before the event are refundable minus a 5% registration service charge
· Cancellations received between 15 and 29 days before the event are 75% refundable.
· Due to hotel and other event guarantees, cancellations received between 0-14 days before the event are non-refundable.
· Substitutions are allowed but must be given to Malena Malone-Blevins, firstname.lastname@example.org in writing by February 24th.
Contact Malena Malone-Blevins, Meetings Manager, at 202-331-8105 ext. 310 or by email at email@example.com.
- Cancellations received up to 30 days in before the event are refundable minus a 5% registration service charge
- Cancellations received between 15 and 29 days before the event are 75% refundable.
- Due to hotel and other event guarantees, cancellations received between 0-14 days before the event are non-refundable.
- Substitutions are allowed but must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 24th.