NEW COURSE MATERIAL — EXPANDING TO 2 FULL DAYS — EARN 12 PDHs
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Nov. 6-7, 2013
Valve Basics Seminar & Exhibits
VALVES & ACTUATORS 101
Harrah's Hotel in New Orleans
ATTENDEES, CLICK HERE TO:
EXHIBITORS, CLICK HERE TO:
Interested in a 1-day course on May 21 or June 24? Click here.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
More than 700 people have already attended VMA's Valve Basics Seminars featuring our Valves & Actuators 101 course continues to draw rave reviews. And now, our format is being expanded to 2 full days, with the addition of two new lessons — Solenoids & Limit Switches, and Positioners & Accessories, along with our always popular "Valve Petting Zoo."
Who should sign up for Valves & Actuators 101?
This course was created specifically for newcomers to the industry so it is ideally suited for recent graduates and engineers in the early stages of their careers.
The course also works well for:
- A variety of professionals employed at plants and facilities that use valves, actuators and controls
- More experienced professionals with knowledge of one specific product type but in need of an overview of the entire spectrum of valves, actuators and controls.
- New employees at valve, actuator and control companies
- Personnel from EPC or AEC firms who are involved with specifying valves
- Distributors and manufacturers' reps who sell these products
- Companies that provide supplies and services to the industry
- And anyone who could use a refresher course on valves, actuators and controls!
The Valves & Actuators 101 course has also been extremely well-received by upper-level mechanical engineering students who have attended previous seminars. Their participation is made possible by scholarships from our educational foundation, the Friends of the Crawford Library, and we have set aside 10 slots at each seminar to help educate the next generation about the world of valves.
Contact Judy Tibbs, VMA Director of Education, for more information.